We at Weekend Arting offer concentrated one or two-day art courses giving you for an enriching experience that will take your art practice onto a new level. We offer just the right balance of intensity and fun with lots of individual assistance. You’ll be amazed at what you can achieve. After a lifetime of painting and teaching, Kent artist, Cathy Bird MA set up her studios at Jessops Farm and has been running successful tutoring sessions there ever since. She is in demand as a guest tutor at local art clubs and regularly leads life-drawing workshops with the Ide Hill Art Group.
OUR COURSES FOR 2020 INCLUDE:
- Expressive Abstracts – Saturday 7th March, Sunday 8th March 2020
- Sculpture: a Portrait Head in Clay – Saturday 25th April, Sunday 26th April 2020
- Drawing Dancers: Sheer Joy of Music and Movement – Saturday 9th May, Sunday 10th May 2020
- Plein Air Painting – Saturday 11th July, Sunday 12th July 2020
- Taking Control of Watercolour – Saturday 19th September, Sunday 20th September 2020
- The Joy of Drawing – Saturday 17th October, Sunday 18th October 2020
Regardless of your level we can help elevate your work.
Cathy Bird is a truly inspirational and talented artist and teacher. She has mastered the ability of being able to judge exactly how much guidance is needed and enables both adults and children to find their own direction and style. I have learnt and continue to learn so much from her.
Please do not hesitate to get in contact with us for further information on any of our courses – we would love to hear form you! Alternatively you can visit our social media pages to hear about our latest adventures, news and deals.