Hay Cycle Engineering
We at Hay Cycle Engineering are Master Wheel Builders who are offering a range of wheel services for both bicycles and motorcycles. You name it, we’ve done it! We have built wheels for most bike makes and models from vintage wheels, the latest BMW to carbon cycle wheels. Our expertise and specialist knowledge, in servicing & wheel restorations are second to none! Founder Martyn aka The Wheel Man, has been a professional motorcycle & bicycle mechanic and fabricator for more than 30 years.
As we always say: “We have a love for two wheels, it’s not what we do, it’s who we are!”
Our range of services includes:
- We can build, true or restore both classic & modern spoked wheels
- All wheels are professionally hand built
- We do both bicycle & motorcycle wheel building
- We do wheel truing
- Mavic rims are available
- Mavic servicing are available
- Classic British/European & Japanese motorcycle rims are available
- Rims in classic chrome and stainless
- Alloy non-valanced & valanced rims
- Spokes are available for most models
- We have stainless options
- Custom cut spokes are available
- Classic moped rims are available
- We fully build up wheels
- We offer Spoke replacement
- We do Comstar spoked wheel conversions
Here at our base, we stock and supply original and replica rims in chrome, stainless and aluminium options, and also offer a custom cut spoke service.Our team of experts are fully qualified bicycle mechanics, e-bike certified, and bosch e-bike service dealers.Our speciality is in dealing with: Honda, Norton, Triumph, BSA & Harley Davidson wheels. Plus, we are able to supply original parts or custom options.
We are passionate riders ourselves! Some of our team have road MTBs, and some have even done Bikejor. But as a whole, we all love riding motorcycles, so our services and understanding are tailored towards the biker’s point of view.
Please do not hesitate to get in contact with us for further information on any of our services – we would love to hear from you! Alternatively you can visit our social media pages to hear about our latest projects, news and deals.